As you will be giving a look inside the market places you will be finding so many automobile companies as introducing their bikes. But if any bike is featured with the best specifications of designs, system and racing power then definitely they will be termed up to be high in price rates as well.
- Top 10 Most Expensive Bikes In The World Review 10. Icon Sheene:
- 9. MTT Turbine Streetfighter with Rolls Royce Turbine Engine:
- 8. Suzuki AEM Carbon Fiber Hayabusa:
- 7. Ducati Testa Stretta NCR Macchia Nera Concept:
- 6. Ducati Desmosedici D16RR NCR M16:
- 5. Ecosse Titanium Series FE Ti XX:
- 4. Yamaha Roadstar BMS Chopper:
- 3. Dodge Tomahawk V10 Superbike:
- 2. Harley Davidson Cosmic Starship:
- 1. Ecosse ES1 Superbike:
Top 10 Most Expensive Bikes In The World Review
10. Icon Sheene:
This bike has the cost of about $172,000. It is one of the famous British bikes. It is deisgned by Mike Fairholme. Its helmets are utilized by Sheene in the races of latter that makes it quite attractive and expensive too.
9. MTT Turbine Streetfighter with Rolls Royce Turbine Engine:
This bike has the approximate cost of about $175,000. This bike has the record of 249 miles per hour a top speed. The casing is finished up with the tubular aluminum with the coverage of the carbon fiber 17-inch wheels. Plus it has automatic transmission two-speed that offers power to Brembo brakes in addition to the rear wheel.
8. Suzuki AEM Carbon Fiber Hayabusa:
You will be able to get this bike at the cost in between $160,000 to 200,000. This bike is made from carbon fiber thatmake it light. Its organization system was finished by AEM as it runs more than 186 miles for each hour.
7. Ducati Testa Stretta NCR Macchia Nera Concept:
This bike has the market price of $225,000. It is quite designed in an attractive way and is pleasant for the eyes.
6. Ducati Desmosedici D16RR NCR M16:
This bike is quie powerful and hence expensive with the market price of $232,500. Some parts of the bike are prepared with the vionic and titanium grade aluminum. It is even very light with the weight of about 319 pounds.
5. Ecosse Titanium Series FE Ti XX:
This bike has the market cost of about $300,000. It is featured with the 2.4i billet plant of the aluminum power as it can rip out a noisy 225 hp. It is even added with the superbly matching watch planned by BRM.
4. Yamaha Roadstar BMS Chopper:
In the next we have Yamaha Roadstar bms Chopper with the cost of $500,000. Its best feature is that it is plated in the gold that makes it price quite high.
3. Dodge Tomahawk V10 Superbike:
This bike has the cost of about $555,000. It is best finished in the V10 engine, 8.3 liter alongside with the hp of 500. It is so powerfull as it canmove at a great speed of 420 miles in support of each hour.
2. Harley Davidson Cosmic Starship:
You can get this amazing bike at the cost of $1 million. It is one of the loveable bikes in the Americans.
1. Ecosse ES1 Superbike:
At the top of the list we have Ecosse ES1 Superbike whose market cost is about $3.6 million! It is ideal as it is featured with the compound construction and the system of electronic control that makes it easy in handling.
Well these have been the top 10 expensive bikes in the world in 2015! You can not just call them as pricey but even the dream bikes too. So which one is your favorite from this list?